Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Praise for Voudon Gnosis

A few words on David Beth's Voudon Gnosis from one of our readers. Being able to untangle the Voudon universe is no mean feat. We know this is an important book, and it is a pleasure to see how it is being recieved:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to all involved at Scarlet Imprint and the work you guys do! I recently purchased a copy of ‘Voudon Gnosis’ by David Beth and was highly impressed with the service you provided and the speed as to which you replied to my emails.

After discussing the Voudon Gnostic Workbook and related topics with David Beth I already had high hopes for ‘Voudon Gnosis’ I have to say I was not disappointed! This book offers a clear and concise insight into some of the basics of the Voudon current. It is broken down into easy, understandable chapters.

It was nice to see some of this information visually backed up with diagrams. Beth also took the time to mention related currents and authors, which is useful for both reference and further studies. Appendix I: Nganga was of particular interest to me, also giving an idea as to the sorts of questions raised by other students.

The book itself is a work of art, both attractive and of high quality (many thanks to Scarlet Imprint.) The contents of the pages are expertly written and as far as I’m concerned invaluable. The artwork and photography are pleasing. I urge anyone with similar interests to read it, as I have done three times. I eagerly await further essays and publications by David Beth.

- Tripstone Fox

Despite problems with our printers, we hope to have Voudon Gnosis back in stock within a few weeks.

In Nomine Babalon

Scarlet Imprint x

No comments: